We have been serving Wake and Johnston Counties including the Raleigh area for more than 12 years, working with home buyers, home sellers, and professionals in the real estate industry. Our home inspectors work hard to communicate with our clients openly and effectively, and to provide an accurate and knowledgeable home inspection in a professional manner. Our clients place their trust in our experience and training, and this is not a trust that we hold lightly.
Leading The Raleigh Home Inspection Industry
- We are considered an industry leader in home inspections in Wake and Johnston Counties, having conducted more than 5,000 home inspections in the area.
- Our experience extends from condos and apartments to bungalows and cottages, as well as large estates, elaborate mansions, and everything else in between these extremes.
- We work closely with all areas of the community, including the real estate industry, and belong to a number of realty associations.
- We often receive referrals from real estate agents because we have built up trust and a reputation for excellence in the community and industry.
Optional Inspection Services
We provide other inspection-related services in addition to home inspections. These optional services can be arranged individually or combined with a home inspection, and include:
- Radon Testing
- Well Water Sampling
When we perform a home inspection it will normally take from two to four hours to finish. Our clients are encouraged to actively participate, and to ask any question no matter whether these questions occur before the inspection, during the process, or after the inspector is done. Our clients receive a highly detailed report, together with pictures, of any areas of concern with the home.
Very Community Oriented And Industry Focused
Alan Beal is the local Pillar To Post home inspector for Wake and Johnston Counties, and is very involved in the local industry and community.
- Alan Beal is a member of North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board (NCHILB).
- He is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- Alan Beal is a North Carolina Licensed Realtor.
- He is a member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Alan Beal belongs to the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- He is also a member of Triangle MLS.
“Alan Beal is an absolute monster. I have served home improvement in real estate closings to thousands of houses in RDU and his reports are more accurate and thorough than any I have ever seen. Craftsman Direct will never buy a house with a resell intention “flip” without Alan doing my inspections.”
— Lee Mendel Smoak, Jr. MBA, President, Craftsman Direct
“Handyman Home Improvement” Inc.
“The inspection you did and the report you sent was very detailed; comprehensive with great photos!! This was very important especially since we live out of state and were trusting you to be thorough.
We appreciate it. Thank you.”
— Don and Patty B.
“Professionalism, knowledge, listens to questions/concerns, and thorough.”
— Marshall & Laura B.
“By utilizing technology I am able to get a summary of the report with pictures as soon as the inspection is complete. I can always count on Pillar to Post for a professional presentation of the report and it’s contents to my clients. I have many choices in the home inspections arena but my go to home inspector is Alan Beal with Pillar to Post.”
— Gary C.
“Printed inspection summary at the house with no need to wait for inspector to type up at a later time. Very good inspector!”
— Daniel T.
“Feel that Alan Beal walks the line between being very, very thorough and yet not an unnecessary “alarmist” who causes buyers to over react to any repair issues that need attention.”
— Lynn S.
“Prompt, courteous, thorough! I use you every time!”
— Laurie P.
“The flexibility in the schedule. I am a first time home buyer so new to much of this and they worked with me to accommodate my schedule on short notice.”
— Steve L.
“Friendly, responsive to requests and questions, and professional report”
— Ken G.
“I value the the professionism that has been displayed at each inpection scheduled, as well as taking the time to educate the client when questions are asked. The notebook that you give to your client is a tool that will benefit the client for many years to come.”
— Dorothy Gillis B.
“Alan Beal is very professional and detailed oriented. He is always focusing on customer as #1 and goes above and beyond to explain in detail when necessary. I would definitely use them again and refer to others.”
— Nathan H.